For many businesses, the development of software can be very challenging, especially when it comes to applications that are outside the company's core activity. These non-core activities make up about 80% of the construction of systems.
TurboLab is centered on attending to these types of non-core applications, alleviating areas of overloaded systems, and allowing your company to allocate more resources to principal applications, reducing the cost of development for secondary applications.
Benefits of choosing TurboLab
An innovative focus on non-essential applications.
Improved attention to the needs of both internal and external customers.
Reduced costs of developments.
Development of satellite systems that was not carried out due to lower return on investment.
How do we do it?
With more than 30 years of experience in the development of software applications and a substantial knowledge of the process of software development, we are based on 11 principles that allow TurboLab to have a quick speed of growth, higher productivity, and excellent costs of production.
Software Product Line Strategy
Stereotype-based Management of Variability
Product Line Architecture
11 Principles of TurboLab
1. Be specialists in technology and construct reusable code.
2. Have a library of well-documented boilerplate code.
3. Minimize waste as much as possible.
4. Design to be as simple and reusable as possible.
5. Design ans specify with a programmer`s mindset.
6. TurboLab designers and specifiers must know how to program in the technology that is used.
7. Use a developer-friendly architecture that permits a mix of senior developers with less-experienced team members.
8. Cultivate a culture focused on efficiency and productive performance.
9. Improve and assure the quality of software with tools and methods that increase productivity
10. Use agile methodologies for production supported by tools that allow process tracking and control.
11. Implement a strict quality control process backed by automated tools to reduce costs.